CEOS Coastal Observations, Applications, Services, and Tools (COAST) Webinar
The CEOS Coastal Observations, Applications, Services, and Tools (COAST) Ad Hoc Team is pleased to announce our upcoming community webinar, co-hosted by the Group on Earth Observations (GEO).
Engaging Users in Solving Coastal Issues
When: October 5th, 2021 | 14h00-15h30 CEST
- Share information about CEOS COAST
- Illustrate how Earth observations (EO) help inform evidence-based solutions to environmental challenges
- Engage coastal stakeholders to help guide the next stages of COAST efforts
- Showcase products that help solve coastal issues in the Bay of Bengal (Bangladesh) and Chesapeake Bay (US) pilot regions
- Collect feedback to inform the refinement of existing products for application in other coastal communities and, potentially, the development of new EO products
COAST EO applications will be co-developed and co-designed with users and local validation data to improve decision making and enhance products. Initial focus areas include: Flooding and Inundation, Bathymetry/Coastline Mapping, Coastal Eutrophication, and Turbidity/Sedimentation.
Please visit the webinar registration page to register and view the agenda.